Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where7051 Brooklyn Blvd.Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
No cooking required! Meals arrive prepared and need only be heated in the CEAP kitchen.
Volunteers Ensure that food is heated properly, Pack meals into drivers' bags for delivery to homebound seniors in our community, and Prepare bags for the next day.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Market Shopper Helper
- Meals for Minds - Evergreen...
- Food Shelf Sorter - Blaine...
- Meals for Minds - Garden City...
- Food Market Sorter
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store
- Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
- Meals for Minds - Zanewood...
- Family Service Assistant
- Anoka CAN volunteer driver
- Drivers for Meals on Wheels