Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CEAP stabalizes individuals and families in financial distress and maximizes their ability to live independently while preserving their dignity.
We serve NW Hennepin County & Anoka County with:
- Emergency FOOD services
- Financial assistance for HOUSING & UTILITIES
- Free professional & family CLOTHING
- MEALS on WHEELS to area seniors
- CHORE services for area seniors
- Back-to-SCHOOL SUPPLIES
- Holiday TOYS for needy families
- Baby supplies (layettes, diapers, blankets, etc)
- Handmade quilts & blankets
CEAP - Community Emergency Assistance Programs, Inc. accepts donations. Donate Now.
- Kirsten Blyth
- (763) 450-3679
- Need admin access?