Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
CEAP stabalizes individuals and families in financial distress and maximizes their ability to live independently while preserving their dignity.
We serve NW Hennepin County & Anoka County with:
- Emergency food services
- Financial assistance for housing
- Professional & family clothing in our Thrift Store
- Meals on Wheels
- Back-to-school supplies and backpacks
- Holiday toys for families in need
- Baby supplies (layettes, diapers, blankets, etc)
- Handmade quilts & blankets
Would you recommend CEAP - Community Emergency Assistance Programs, Inc.?
by Emma P. (March 29, 2017)
I am a student at Princeton High school who is actively involved within my community. I am always looking to help those around me and this event looks like a great opportunity for me to do so.
by Deborah N. (September 9, 2013)
You're always there when needed!