2 people are interested
* Schedules and conducts volunteer screening interviews
* Reviews and has general understanding of volunteer opportunities
* Prepares for screening interviews following standardized training protocol
* Matches volunteers to positions for which they are best suited, based on skills, interest, availability and available options
* Updates Volunteer Connection, Red Cross' online volunteer management system, with candidate information and makes referrals as required
* Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service (training provided).
* Enthusiastic about American Red Cross programs.
* Ability to work with computer database (training provided)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to express ideas and facts clearly
* Comfortable making phone calls to volunteers
* Previous experience with customer service is a plus
Questions: Karla Legorreta at Karla.Legorreta@redcross.org or 714-380-7263
About American Red Cross - Orange County
601 North Golden Circle Dr., Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. People like you, serving as Blood Services Ambassadors helping to improve a blood donor's experience or serving as a Blood Driver, transporting life saving blood and blood product make a difference every day. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 Park Center Dr.Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 4 hrs per week