Time's Up! is a 27-year-old nonprofit environmental organization located in downtown New York City and Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Time's Up! is currently seeking a Volunteer Coordinator. This position involves overseeing and updating our volunteer database and identifying/recruiting prospective qualified volunteersto fill open volunteer positions. This position requires excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills. Experience with Gmail and FileMaker Pro or other database experience is preferred. The Volunteer Coordinator may also help with designing and implementing HR policies.
Check out our website http://www.times-up.org
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Basic Computer Skills
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 15 hours/week
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Time's Up! - Website Developer
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Intern- Museum of Reclaimed...
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Bicycle Co-op Space...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator
- INTERN- Time's Up! Assistant to...