Make a difference in someone's life. Volunteer with Brighton Hospice
What can you do?
- Provide companionship to patients at the end of their life
- Be a comforting and supportive presence
- Participate in light housekeeping duties or errands
- Help with community outreach and fundraising events
- Help with personal and family histories
- Offer support to family members and caregivers
- Share your talents and skills
- Engage in patient hobbies
- Listen and engage in meaningful conversation
- Gain experience for school, career, and life
Must be 18 years old.
If you would like more information on volunteer opportunities or would like to apply to be a Brighton Hospice Volunteer, please contact Ali Mendiola, Volunteer Coordinator, at 503-453-2113 or by email at email@example.com.
About Brighton Hospice
12725 SW 66th Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, US
Our mission at Brighton Home Health and Hospice is to provide the best physical, emotional, and spiritual care for our patients and their families. We achieve our mission by hiring the most compassionate and skilled people in the industry who deliver clinical expertise and exceed our patient's expectations. We cultivate an environment where our team members are valued, respected, and provided personal and professional growth opportunities. Our leaders focus on supporting the clinical team so they can concentrate on patient care. We are always guided by our commitment to excellence.
With Locations in Utah, Minnesota, Oregon, and Nevada, our mission at Brighton Home Health and Hospice is to provide the best physical, emotional, and spiritual care for our patients and their families.