Volunteer Engagement Lead
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Volunteer Engagement Lead-
Assists in management of our volunteer workforce. Makes sure trainings are completed on time, volunteers are offered advancement opportunities, assists with logging volunteer hours, and runs weekly team meetings across departments.
- database management, working with Excel files
- Customer Service Focus
- Willing to attend and/or run weekly virtual team meetings
- professional and willing to work with all demographics of people
- professional phone etiquette
- Relationship building across departments
- Reliable computer and internet access
- comfortable working with Excel and word documents
- Willing to train, and to teach others
- 18+, and proficient in English
- Weekly availability needed, daily availability preferred (total of 6-10 hours a week, over 2+ days)
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.