2 people are interested
Volunteer Recruitment Specialist- Kauai
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Assists the Sr. Volunteer Recruitment Specialist in recruitment of qualified volunteers from diverse backgrounds. This role is great for anyone that loves to network, enjoys talking with people and is outgoing and connected to the community on the island. Must be comfortable making phone calls, talking to people over email and in-person. Familiarity with virtual meetings and PowePoint a bonus. Must be age 16+
- Research groups, people or entities that we can network and/or partner with to find potential volunteers
- Attend Events/Volunteer Fairs and visit with/recruit possible volunteers
- Give talks to local groups about volunteering with the Red Cross
- Post needed positions on social media, on local volunteer websites and in local advertisements
- Create and edit possible ads for posting
- Manage contact lists, help with responding to emails etc.
- & Anything else related to recruitment that the Sr. Volunteer Recruitment Specialist may need help with
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
4485 Pahe'e StreetSuite 145Lihue, HI 96766
November 14, 2023
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 hours a week, 1x/weekly virtual team meeting (30 minutes)
- Reliable computer with internet access, 16yrs or older, comfortable working with all ages/races/genders, customer service focus, willing to make calls on personal phone, comfortable reaching out to people, groups and organizations you may not know.