Comfort Hospice Volunteer Program 77011
3 people are interested
Are you a warm, caring individual with a couple hours to spare? If so Comfort Hospice is looking for individuals to join our team of Hospice Volunteers. Your time may be spent at the bedside Reading to a patient, reminiscing, playing music or maybe just holding their hand, etc. This is an opportunity to make a significant difference in someone’s life. All volunteers will receive hospice orientation, they will also have a criminal background check completed prior to spending time with our patients. We have several opportunities available in and around the Houston area. If interested, please call 832-786-4216 between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
Mckinney StHouston, TX 77011
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Drug Screening