No Act Of Kindness, No Matter How Small , Is Ever Wasted. Volunteer With Comfort Hospice 77015
3 people are interested
Comfort Hospice Of Houston is currently seeking volunteers in and around the Houston Area to work along side our patients and their families. We are a full service hospice company that works in the Houston metro area and have a need for volunteers. If you are able to volunteer with patients in that vicinity, please contact us a call at 832-786-4216.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
UvaldeHouston, TX 77015
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training