The Most Precious Girft You Can Give Someone Is The Gift Of Your Time And Attention 77060
Comfort Hospice of Houston
Comfort Hospice is currently seeking Spanish Speaking Volunteers for the Central North Houston Area, Someone who's able to commit themselves for a fews hours to provide a Listen Ear as well as Compansioship to some Loving patients and their Family. If you would like to give back to your community, please give me a call at 832-786-4216.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office