ARC Virtual Resiliency Facilitators Needed!!
AMERICAN RED CROSS
Do you love leading interactive mental health presentations? Become a Red Cross Reconnection Workshop Facilitator and utilize your mental health background to provide Reconnection Workshop courses to military, veterans, and their families. Classes offered are:
Exploring Stress and Trauma
Relating to Children
Working Through Anger
Communication and Coping for Children
* Provide Reconnection Workshops for military members, veterans, and their families in various community-based settings.
* Advocate, share and promote information regarding resiliency with others in local area
* Remain clinically active for professional licensing
* Facilitate at least two workshops per year.
* Manage volunteers, work independently or with a team
* Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training
* Stay up-to-date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families
* Holds a current, unencumbered license from, or is registered with, any U.S. state or territory as a social worker, psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychiatrist (any level license/registration, including non-clinical licenses such as Licensed Masters Social Worker or LMSW).
* Masters level or above mental health degree
* Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military
* Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus
To volunteer please sign-up online at www.redcross.org/volunteer.
About AMERICAN RED CROSS
Building 300, Room 3D-09, Fort Gordon, GA 30905, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Service to the Armed Forces