2 people are interested
Executive Assistant Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Hospice Compassus
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Executive Assistant Volunteers are responsible for modeling the 3 Company values of Compassion, Integrity, and Excellence, and for promoting the Compassus philosophy, using the 6 Pillars of success as the foundation.
As an Executive assistant volunteer some of your roles maybe but not limited to:
* Preparing correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
* Composes routine correspondence and memoranda.
* Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
* Plans, coordinates, and implements special events such as fund raisers, anniversary celebrations, health awareness functions, and health symposiums.
* Works collaboratively in a team environment.
* Participates in regular, direct, and effective communications with colleagues and leaders, promoting team building, problem solving, and peer support.
* Logs submission of and monitors timely return of physician orders.
* Files documents
* Communicates effectively with staff, members of IDT, patients, families, and community.
* Assists with community communications as needed.
* Pulls and audits prebilling
* Attend meetings and may scribe
* Handles general maintenance of the facility.
* Records and maintains minutes of staff meetings, in-service, and attendance.
This is a position with many rewards for very special people!
Contact Volunteer Coordinators:
About Hospice Compassus
130 Siringo Rd Suite 203, Santa Fe, NM 87505, US
Compassus is leading the transformation of healthcare delivery: continuously and measurably improving the quality of person-centered, physician-driven, team-based care. The Colleagues of Hospice Compassus are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by delivering the highest quality of care, serving the needs of patients and families and spreading the stories of hospice to those whom they come into contact. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments. Serving your community with heartfelt compassion since: 2007
At Hospice Compassus, we believe that every life is unique and reserves a meaningful and personal final journey. Perhaps you've experienced the services of hospice in your family, or are looking for a meaningful way to volunteer your time. If you believe that giving your time can enhance the lives of others, we would like you to explore volunteer opportunities with Hospice Compassus.
Hospice Compassus is always about patient first, always.
7770 Jefferson Street NortheastSuite 305AlbuquerqueAlbuquerque, NM 87109
October 27, 2022
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, business hours are Monday through Friday 8-5.
- Must pass a background check, TB test and State of New Mexico fingerprint requirements.