Executive Assistant Volunteer
Executive Assistant Volunteers are responsible for modeling the 3 Company values of Compassion, Integrity, and Excellence, and for promoting the Compassus philosophy, using the 6 Pillars of success as the foundation.
As an Executive assistant volunteer some of your roles maybe but not limited to:
* Preparing correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
* Composes routine correspondence and memoranda.
* Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
* Plans, coordinates, and implements special events such as fund raisers, anniversary celebrations, health awareness functions, and health symposiums.
* Works collaboratively in a team environment.
* Participates in regular, direct, and effective communications with colleagues and leaders, promoting team building, problem solving, and peer support.
* Logs submission of and monitors timely return of physician orders.
* Files documents
* Communicates effectively with staff, members of IDT, patients, families, and community.
* Assists with community communications as needed.
* Pulls and audits prebilling
* Attend meetings and may scribe
* Handles general maintenance of the facility.
* Records and maintains minutes of staff meetings, in-service, and attendance.
This is a position with many rewards for very special people!
Contact Volunteer Coordinators:
We'll work with your schedule.
4801 Lang Ave NE Suite 100albuquerque, NM 87109
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, business hours are Monday through Friday 8-5.
- Must pass a background check, TB test and State of New Mexico fingerprint requirements.