Seasonal Projects - Whitmore Lake
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program is seeking volunteers to assist with special seasonal projects at a local senior center.
Tasks: Assist with completing various crafts and donation projects. Examples include weaving sleeping mats for the homeless, and making and delivering Easter baskets to local residents who need cheering up.
Qualifications: No experience required. Willingness to learn new skills and take on new things.
Timeframe: Special project group meets Wednesdays from 2-4pm.
Location of work: Whitmore Lake.
- Training from helpful staff
- Flexible schedule - just give advance notice when you will be out
- Volunteer liability insurance to supplement your own medical and auto insurance
- Invitation to volunteer recognition events
- Meet like-minded people, make friends, build connections
- Feel good knowing you are doing a good deed
Volunteers must be age 55 or better to apply. Provide your phone number when applying.Email email@example.com or call 734-712-4325.
We'll work with your schedule.
Whitmore LakeWhitmore Lake, MI 48189
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55