PAID VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY with Rescuing Leftover Cuisine
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Rescuing Leftover Cuisine is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides a volunteer platform to recover excess fresh and prepared food from businesses and bring it to nearby non-profits who freely serve those in need.
We are offering local students the opportunity to be paid for "Lead Rescuing" with RLCMA:
- Each Lead Rescuer will be responsible for a minimum of 5 rescues per week, for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- As a Lead Rescuer, we will reimburse you with $8 per each rescue.
- We will coordinate with you to create a plan that is as efficient for you as possible based on your location and schedule.
- Choose between rescues in Boston, Somerville and Cambridge.
In year 2018, RLC Volunteers recovered 102,796 pounds of excess food, providing about 82,236 meals and preventing about 38,548 pounds of CO2 emissions.
SIGN UP HERE:
Step 1: www.rescuingleftovercuisine.org/users/sign_up
Step 2 (note Lead Rescuer Position on form): www.tinyurl.com/RLCMA-AV
Step 3: Email Lauren & Dana together at: Boston@RescuingLeftoverCuisine.org, Dana@RescuingLeftoverCuisine.org
We'll work with your schedule.
6 Whitter PlaceBostonBoston, MA 02114
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18