Abilities United is looking for a volunteer to interview individuals (participants, donors, staff, volunteers, etc) associated with Abilities United and post those stories on our website at www.AbilitiesUnited.org. This is a great opportunity to meet interesting people and hear their stories. We want to share our history with the world in hopes that these recorded experiences will benefit others.
You wil conduct the interviews to capture the stories, write the stories, edit the stories, and submit for final review by Abilities United staff. You may also photograph or videotape the people interviewed. These stories will be share on our website, blog, social media and print form.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- conduct insightful, thought provoking interviews
- Marketing Communications
- videographer/video editing
- Story telling
- Art Collection Database Assistant
- Social media guru
- ABILITIES UNITED BOARD MEMBER...
- Graphic designer
- Art Curator Assistant
- Survey Writer in Marketing...
- Adobe Lightroom & photo...