2 people are interested
Money Minders - Somerset and Kennebec Counties
ORGANIZATION: Spectrum Generations
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The Money Minders program at Spectrum Generations matches well-trained and highly skilled volunteers with clients who need reminders to pay their monthly bills in a timely and accurate manner. This service reduces the number of overdraft and late fees incurred and bring peace of mind to the client.
Volunteers also help sort mail, create a basic budge, prepare (but not sign) checks and balance the check register to the bank statement.
Volunteers are needed in all counties but especially, Knox, Lincoln, Somerset and Kennebec. Come join us and make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
About Spectrum Generations
1 Weston Ct, PO Box 2589, Augusta, ME 04338, US
Promoting life-long learning, health, wellness, nutrition, community engagement and social well-being of all older and disabled adults.
Spectrum Generations spans four decades as a leading nonprofit provider of innovative solutions to the challenges of meals, care-giving, counseling, socialization, wellness, and life-long learning to seniors, maturing adults, and the disabled. Our mission is to secure positive outcomes through at-home and community-based services in rural, city, and small town settings for vulnerable aging and disabled populations.
- Offers a variety of assistance and services to seniors and disabled adults and their families ranging from a friendly helping hand to trained care including Meals on Wheels, Adult DayBreak, Family Caregiver Services, Money Management, and Bridges Personal Services and Care Management.
- Provides information about questions and concerns on a wide variety of issues that impact adults including Maine Care, Medicare, money-saving benefits programs as well as referral services and community presentations.
- Encourages the passions of aging and/or disabled adults and their families for lifelong learning through programs, classes, and workshops at our seven community centers.
- Provides opportunities and connections to participate in rewarding experiences such as social dining, travel, fitness and wellness programs, special events, and volunteer opportunities.
Multiple locations Augusta, ME 04330
January 18, 2023
- Financial Service Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Elder care
- Financial Planning
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week