Golf Cart Driver- Ypsilanti / Ann Arbor
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) is seeking volunteers age 55+ to transport patients inside of a local hospital.
Purpose: Golf cart drivers will help bring patients to and from the surgical units, since it is difficult for some patients to transport themselves around the large building otherwise.
Qualifications: Looking for someone compassionate who can pass a background check, and can travel reliably to their volunteer shifts.
Training: Volunteers must attend a couple of hours of training and orientation.
Timeframe: Shifts are 4 hours long and available Monday-Friday in the mornings starting as early as 5, 6, or 7am. Volunteers serve at least one shift each week.
Location of work: Near the corner of Hewitt and Clark Rd
- Must be 55 or older to join RSVP
- Minimum 1 shift per week
- Must have reliable transportation or be able to drive
- Training from helpful staff
- Flexible schedule for vacations - make sure you enjoy your retirement!
- Volunteer liability insurance to supplement your own medical and auto insurance
- Invitation to volunteer recognition events
- Meet like-minded people, make friends, build connections
- Feel good knowing you are doing a good deed
Volunteers must be age 55 or better to apply. Provide your phone number when applying.Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-712-4325.
We'll work with your schedule.
Ypsilanti Ann ArborYpsilanti, MI 48197
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training