Taylor and Southgate Volunteers!
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care is seeking compassionate "friendly visitors" for our home-bound patients in your community. No special skills are required, other than a little bit of extra time to share, and a loving heart. Hours are flexible and volunteering with this organization is extremely rewarding.
We are also looking for volunteer "greeters" to spend time at our Inpatient unit located in Wyandotte.
Please visit our website (www.seasons.org) to learn more about us, or call for a "no strings attached" conversation. thank you in advance for your inquiry!
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
27355 John R Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071, US
- Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope
- Recognize that individuals and famlies are the true experts in their own care.
- Support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- Find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- Increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continiumn of care.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care provides hospice and palliative care to those with a life-limiting illness. Our team of physicians, registered nurses, social workers, spiritual care providers, hospice aides, trained volunteers and bereavement counselors use an interdisciplinary approach to address the physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the patients and families we serve.
- We promise to enhance the quality of time by managing pain and other symptoms that can dimish the character of a patient's remaining days, weeks, and months. And we promise that our patients and families will not feel alone.