8 people are interested
8 people are interested
The Volunteer Screener gathers relevant information about prospective volunteer candidates while assessing which positions volunteers are best suited for them.
- Conducts volunteer screenings with prospective volunteers.
- Studies and learns each volunteer position description.
- Prepares for each screening interview (i.e. reads a candidates application
questionnaire and the corresponding position description they are applying for).
- Asks identifying questions, during the screening interview, appropriate to the
responsibilities and qualifications for the volunteer position requested.
Provides prospective volunteers with information about the intake, referral and
- Matches volunteers to positions for which they are best suited, based on
skills, interest, availability and available options.
- Updates Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system, with candidate information and makes referrals as required.
Safety First! Our need for volunteers is constant and our guidelines reflect the latest CDC safety recommendations and follow the national and local government laws. COVID-19 vaccination is strongly encouraged and is required for in-person volunteer roles.
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
All Hawaii Islands-virtualMililani, HI 96789
November 15, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Disaster Response
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week. Screening interviews can be conducted in the evenings as well as on the weekend or weekdays
- 18 yrs or older, proficient in English, must have computer with reliable internet access, be willing to make calls on your personal cell phone, willing to attend weekly virtual team meetings