Disaster Services Recognition and Appreciation Regional Program Lead
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
The Disaster Recognition and Appreciation Lead ensures every Red Cross volunteer is shown appreciation and recognized for their volunteer contributions.
- Develops and leads informal and formal Disaster Cycle Services celebrations of success with acts of appreciation events and programs.
- Promoting a culture that supports volunteerism by reinforcing the importance of daily volunteer appreciation
- Effective Team Builder
- Able to delegate & direct others
- Composed under stressful situations
- Good organizational skills
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.