Hospice Volunteer Needed For Companionship 77004
3 people are interested
Comfort Hospice of Houston is currently seeking Volunteers to visit our hospice patients for Companionship and Emotional Support. Volunteer services may include Reading, Playing Music, Watching TV, Coloring, and looking through pictures or simply listening to the life adventures of a person on their final journey through life is a treasure to someone that's alone. Being a friend to someone that needs their hand held during a differcult season in their life can make a world of difference. If you can see yourself helping in this very speacial way, please contact Comfort Hospice at 832-786-4216 for more information.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
calumetHouston, TX 77004
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible