Grocery Mobile Market: Stocking Groceries -
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
The Warehouse Assistant works in the warehouse checking/preparing inventory for the bus and loading the bus to prepare for daily operations. This position also helps to ensure the warehouse is organized, products are rotated, and cleaning checklists are completed. Volunteer must be able to keep pace, lift up to 40 lbs., and do repetitive lifting motion.
About Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
451 Lexington Parkway North, Saint Paul, MN 55104, US
To promote the social welfare of persons resident or located in the greater Saint Paul metropolitan area by all appropriate means, including:
• relief of the poor
• care of the sick and aged
• care and nurture of children
• aid of the disadvantaged and otherwise needy
• promotion of physical and mental health
• support of rehabilitation and corrections
• provision of needed housing and social services
• operation of residences and facilities for the aged, the infirm and those requiring special care
and in general the conservation of human resources by the provision of human services responsive to the welfare needs of the community, all without regard to, or discrimination on account of, nationality, sex, color, religious scruples or prejudices.
The Amherst H. Wilder Foundation is a nonprofit health and human services organization that has served the greater Saint Paul, MN area since 1906. Wilder is not a grant-making foundation, but a public charity as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Foundation operates more than 70 programs and services that help children succeed in school, older adults remain independent, troubled youth create healthy futures, and individuals and families maintain long-term housing. Wilder leadership programs work to nurture and build the skills of emerging community leaders and to renew the energy and commitment of experienced leaders. Wilder Research is one of the nation's largest nonprofit research and evaluation centers dedicated to the field of human services.
We'll work with your schedule.
804 Margaret StreetSaint Paul, MN 55119
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment: Mondays between 11:00 and 3:00 p.m., Tuesday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (One-hour increments during these windows will also work.)
- • Must wear closed toe, non-slip shoes • Arrive at shifts on time • Follow instructions provided by TCMM staff present • Treat all vendors, staff, and other volunteers with respect • Pay close attention to details • Dress for the cool temperatu