Weekday Morning CHEER UP Brigade
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Let's have an adventure! Let's pile into a car and go to different facilities and homes bringing cheer to hospice patients and their family members. Currently we are set up for Tuesday and/or Wednesday mornings, but there is no reason that cannot change if a different morning or afternoon is more convenient for the patients or our group.
We can do crafts, play music, throw a ball, or just hold a hand and show we care.
There are some Medicare requirements--applications, training, etc. so please respond so we can get you started! Have friends? Invite them to go through the process and go with us!
About South Valley Hospice
30851 AGOURA RD STE 105, Agoura, CA 91301, US
SVH believes in the sacred dignity of human life and that a terminally ill person has the right to decide and to direct their own care in their home or in the environment of choice. SVH provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and their families emphasizing quality of life when the quantity of life is limited. Our professional health care team includes our Medical Director, attending physicians, social workers, registered nurses, home health aids, chaplain, and volunteers who all strive to work together with the patient and family members with the ultimate goal of keeping the patient comfortable, free as possible from pain and anxiety, allowing the patient to die peacefully and with dignity.
- Quality - committing to excellence to be the very best in all we do.
- Passion - providing care and service to all with whom we come in contact.
- Diversity - striving to create collaboration, cooperation, and productivity by appreciating unique skills and abilities, and treating others with respect.
- Integrity - adhering to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty, and fairness.
We'll work with your schedule.
30851 Agoura Rd#105Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two hours a week.
- Caring for those who are no longer productive.