Description: Volunteers with a healthcare background help seniors in the community stay healthy and connected! Take vital signs, share healthy living tips, and socialize with older adults. Healthcare students are encouraged to apply!
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours: Our 3 Wellness Centers are open 2 works per week - Thursday mornings or early afternoons, though we can change those days if needed to work with your schedule. Volunteers can also choose to help out on a more occasional or fill-in basis. We also offer blood pressure clinics - dates are flexible.
- Experience in a healthcare setting or education in a healthcare related field. Must have experience checking vital signs
- Must pass a background check
- Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
- Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
We'll work with your schedule.
463 Maria Avenue Suite 201Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18