23 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: The Next IT Girl
Please visit the new page to apply.
23 people are interested
The Next IT Girl is a technology education non profit organization on a mission to educate, mentor, and advance young women of color in tech.
The Next IT Girl is looking for a talented and self driven content creator to join our team that will creating engaging content and increase audience engagement with our social platforms. You will collaborate with our marketing team to strategize content, analyze engagement, create brand strategies, etc for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube. In addition to managing our content calendar and coordinate around program releases and promotional priorities. There is an opportunity to make immediate and significant contributions to your growth and success. This position is ideal for a marketing, digital design, or content creator professional or aspiring student.
* Create comprehensive social media content that increase awareness, visibility, and traffic across social brand platforms
* Curate and manage the organization's CRM platforms.
* Create, source, curate or edit content that is on-message, accurate, relevant, and timely that clearly speaks in our clients’ diverse brand voices
* Manage all paid social content creation, budgeting, and placements including Facebook and LinkedIn
* Collaborate with key staff members
* Proofread and copy edit materials for clarity, style, tone, spelling, grammar, and consistency
* Ensure materials are on time, error-free, and optimized to deliver on strategy and goals
* Analyze the performance of content across various platforms, report key metrics, and pivot content as needed based on results with Marketing manager.
Candidate must be able to follow project direction carefully, ask good questions, be a fast learner, and work on detail-intensive tasks - as well as:
* Atleast 1-2 year experience in marketing or digital design specifically with social media accounts for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
* Experience creating content via video editing, design creating, or other design software
* Expert-level writing, spelling, and grammar skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
* A knack for idea generating and brainstorming
* Outstanding organizational skills
About The Next IT Girl
3201 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, US
We help young women of color across the nation discover, pursue, and succeed in technology-related careers.
The Next IT Girl helps close the gender and racial gap by providing technical workshops, mentorship, and career readiness for young women of color ages 8-22 who are interested in pursuing a technology career. The Next IT Girl is a non profit organization mission to educate, mentor, and advance young women of color to pursue technology careers. We are bridging the gap of race and gender to increase the representation in the tech industry. We provide technical resources and programs to support technology exposure for underrepresented girls of color to learn technology.
The Charleston Metropolitan AreaCharleston, SC 29406
September 12, 2022
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per month