Meal Delivery Driver- Ypsilanti
The Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) is seeking volunteers to engage with residents in Washtenaw County as you help deliver meals to their home.
Volunteers pick up meals at the organizations main office located in Ypsilanti and deliver them along a route that takes 1-2 hours.
Shifts are available 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Ride along with a more experienced driver to see if this is something you'll enjoy before signing up.
Make someone's day brighter!
Other ways to help at this organization:
●Answering phones, filing and more.
● Writing and researching grants.
● Provide graphic art or written content for our newsletter and/or website.
● Take photos or video at one of our fundraising events.
● Volunteer to help make our fundraisers successful.
● Conduct nutrition surveys of our clients.
● Join a committee. (Fundraising, Finance or Communication & Marketing)
● Serve on our Board of Directors.
- Must be 55 or older to join RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program)
- Minimum two-four hours per month or as needed
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to drive
- Depending on opportunity, lifting or brisk walking may be required
You must be age 55+ to join the Retired & Senior Volunteer Program. Please include your phone number when you contact us. Email rsvp@csswashtenaw.
We'll work with your schedule.
Washtenaw CountyAnn Arbor, MI 48104
- Elder care
- Bus/Van Driving
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training