YWCA Hartford Region Volunteer Team
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
Do you want to help eliminate racism, empower women, and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all? Join the YWCA volunteer team today!
We are searching for a dedicated group of people excited to be volunteers for YWCA events and activities!
We need volunteers to help with:
- In the Company of Women Luncheon: 4/16/19 & 4/17/19
- Stand Against Racism: 4/25-4/28 2019
- Money Conference for Women: October 26 2019
- Donation Drives: Ongoing
If you'd like to become a member of the YWCA Hartford Region Volunteer team, and receive updates about training and volunteering opportunities sign up now!
About YWCA Hartford Region
135 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06105, US
YWCA Hartford Region is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. We promote change at a systemic level and through improved lives for individuals and families in our community. Increasingly, the paramount theme is for every woman to achieve economic security.
YWCA pursues its mission through advocacy and programs and services. YWCA serves the greater Hartford area with vital programs, including:
* early learning and school-age childcare
* emergency and permanent supportive housing
* youth leadership development
* racial justice awareness
* financial literacy education
* economic stability for women and families
Serving nearly 2,000 people annually, we are helping women and girls bridge the educational, career and financial gaps to prepare them for life-long stability and economic security -- and we will continue to do so by creating opportunities one woman at a time.
We'll work with your schedule.
135 Broad StreetHartford, CT 06105
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We'd be happy to have you volunteer at all our events but we understand opportunities may not always work with your schedule.
- We'd love our volunteers to be as passionate about the YWCA mission as we are!