4 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Grant Coordinator willing to work alongside the Grant Director. The Grant Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the organizations efforts to obtain grant funding by the identification and development of viable proposals for external funding of programs. This position will collaborate with our Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s mission.
- Serve as a liaison between NAAHP and funding organizations.
- Ensure proposals and applications meet guidelines specified by funder and are processed in a timely manner to meet deadlines for submission.
- Prepare and compile all components of each grant submission, ensuring that proposals are formatted, packaged, and submitted in accordance with granting agency requirements.
- Provide reports and analysis on grant activities
- Participate in Grant Committee meetings to routinely to keep the Executive Team apprised of upcoming proposals, status of currently funded grants, and any other pertinent information
- Advises and/or assists as appropriate in the design, formatting and preparation of grant documentation, to include creation of computerized statistical summaries and/or graphics.
- Develops and maintains specialized databases and systems for recording and tracking grant proposals, awards, and related statistical information; creates and distributes standard and special reports, studies, summaries, and analyses, as required.
- Understand the need of the organization and searches for an appropriate funder in the market or related sources.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Public or Business Administration, Finance, or a closely related field.
- Three years of experience developing programs, successful grant applications and accurate project budgets is required.
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
About National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
P.O. Box 5096, Hillside, NJ 07205, US
To connect, empower, and mobilize students and professionals in the Haitian diaspora, and to facilitate diaspora contributions to Haiti’s economic and social progress.
Founded in 2011, the National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established by diverse group of forward-thinking industry experts, youth leaders, faculty, public and nonprofit sector professionals from Haiti and its global diaspora. NAAHP is focused on connecting a global community of peers with career advancement resources as well as fostering transformative relationships between NAAHP members and committed stakeholders to strengthen Haiti through philanthropy and social entrepreneurship.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 30, 2022