Resource Team Assistant
2 people are interested
Unpaid Opportunity on the Resource Team
Supervisor: Development Manager
- Call and write donors to thank them
- Enter data into Raiser’s Edge database
- Other duties as necessary
- Able to volunteer 4 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Commitment to maintaining donor confidentiality
- Database management skills (Raisers Edge experience is a plus!)
- MS Word, Excel and general computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed orientated
- Commitment to Habitat for Humanity’s mission
- Ability to be seated at a computer for extended periods of time
To apply, submit a motivational statement along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Volunteer" in the subject.
Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East believes that everyone deserves a decent, affordable place to live. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable homeownership, everyone can help people achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves and their families.
We'll work with your schedule.
1478 NE Killingsworth St.PO Box 11527Portland, OR 97211
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication