31 people are interested
Social Media Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
31 people are interested
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Social Media Manager is a volunteer position with Image Impact International and is responsible for day -to -day social media activities. The most important part of this volunteer opportunity is that the candidate must have demonstrated and extensive social media experience. Additionally, the candidate is actively participating in a wide variety of social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, community development, and management, and is well-connected with the broader social media world. The second important part is that the candidate must be able to think strategically and is willing and able to help implement social media programs. The candidate will work closely with VP Marketing.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that increase visibility, membership, and interaction.
- Implement and manage social media channels and associated programs.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities ("marketing R&D").
- Develop a social media calendar and manage day-to-day social media postings. Implement a rotating Social Media editorial calendar of themes relevant to the first-generation college student community.
- Update weekly postings directly and recruit contributors to ensure Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter stay current.
- Assist with annual Global Civility Awareness Month (31 Days of Civility) Social Media campaign each May.
- Collaborates with board members, committee members and volunteers as needed.
- Oversee documentation of social media accounts related to access, passwords and administrators.
- Propose annual social media budget in coordination with the VP Marketing and the Treasurer.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Social media tools and techniques, Marketing, Strategy, Product Marketing, Creativity
- Willingness to experiment
- Ability to contribute individually
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Desire to help the IMPACTability Community
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the organization and across multiple disciplines
VOLUNTEER POSITION DETAILS
- Term: Two Years
- Time Commitment: 15-20 virtual hours per month, including some evenings.
- Must provide two references
IMPACTability fights for equal access to employment opportunities for college students with disabilities. We empower students to break through workforce barriers and open doors with our career readiness and mentoring programs.
Candidates may submit their materials electronically using our form at https://tinyurl.com/VolunteerApplyNow.
474 W 238TH ST APT 6I, BRONX, NY 10463, US
IMPACTability’s mission is to fight for equal access to employment opportunities for college students with disabilities. We empower students to break through workforce barriers and open doors with our career readiness and mentoring program.
IIMPACTability is a 501(c)3 Non-profit. The values of our global team are leadership, professional growth through education, access, and opportunity. We are impacting college students with disabilities for success through our CareerReady! mentorship program.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 3, 2023
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 15-20 hours per month