DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
We are a 501(c)3 organization for virtual empowerment for women aligned with subject matter life coaches. Help us create magic as a Volunteer Event Coordinator. We are currently seeking an event coordinator to be part of our volunteer team to help manage our small to large events. Our events will occur both on and off-site, and virtually and the Event Coordinator team will have the responsibility of managing all events for our non-profit organization.
The Event Coordinator team oversees all aspects of event planning, support and coordination of quarterly volunteer team events, speaking engagements and meet-up events for our life coaches. Assist with overseeing all aspects of event planning, scheduling through Facebook, Meet-up and Eventbrite.
Event Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues.
- Understanding the complex needs of different events and diverse audiences.
- Planning event aspects, such as scheduling dates on Facebook, Eventbrite, Meet-up, and local city public calendars.
- Ability to delegate event planning tasks to other volunteer staff members where necessary.
- Managing and overseeing events and speaking engagements for life coaches located throughout the US.
- Communicating with staff and organizing vendors/sponsors.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event.
- Anticipating and planning for possible different event scenarios.
- Creating sales opportunities for future events with client liaisons and during events.
We'll work with your schedule.
2310 N. Henderson Avenue,Suite 539Dallas, TX 75206
- Event Management
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Must be at least 21
- Previous event planning experience a plus Team management experience Dependable