Hospital Transportation (WNC)
1 person is interested
* Distribute blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
* Pick up and return boxes as needed
* Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures
* Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and customers
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner
About American Red Cross
100 Edgewood Road, Asheville, NC 28804, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
Asheville CommunityAsheville, NC 28804
- Truck Driving
- Transportation Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training