Grant and Foundation coordinator
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
POSITION SUMMARY: Seeking an experienced volunteer(s) in the Dayton, Ohio area to serve as a grant writer and researcher and/or to manage and cultivate foundation relationships (including community, family, and corporate foundations). Ideal candidates will have a passion for people and our mission, be organized, non-judgmental, and can build relationships with a spectrum of people. Both junior and senior candidates will be considered.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of nonprofit fund development techniques and strategies.
- Interest in non-profit fund development, particularly grant-writing.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, the government grants process is preferred.
- Experience with proposal writing and donor cultivation.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
- Prefer addiction, mental health, and/or faith knowledge or experience, either personally or professionally.
The position is flexible and could include any or all of the following, depending on interests, experience, and availability:
- Create realistic grant proposals that can be effectively implemented with the funding requested.
- Manage and develop current grant funding sources.
- Secure grants through businesses, foundations, and government.
- Research and strategize new government and private funding opportunities.
- Track and coordinate activities associated with private grants.
- Develop and maintain sustainable community partnerships.
- Participate in Mission Addiction activities, meetings, and/or leadership meetings as appropriate, to understand the mission and needs.
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Edward@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
Anything is possible when we walk together(tm)
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Provide a lifeline of support, training, resources and aftercare to individuals and loved ones, no matter where they are in their journey. 2) Healing, restoring and transforming people and families, to become the best version of themselves. 3) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 4) Provide a spiritual family to connect, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction to participate and you do not have to be a Christian.) 5) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare program; 50 topics in 30 sessions!
Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting
- "Quick Church" blog
Navigation and Referral Services
Mentoring / Coaching
Healing & Restoration Prayer
Prayer & Grief Support
Flexible Volunteer Opportunities to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something: http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
Prevention Talks - for parents & students