Coach Job-Seekers and Career-Changers
Work & Learn, Inc.
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
21 people are interested
Coach adults in Employability Skills as part of a free virtual course on Zoom called "Change Your Life" classes.
These are examples.
- How to set "Goals that Motivate You."
- How to "Choose Your Career Objective.."
- Going online to learn about any CAREER you want to explore.
- How to strengthen your FINANCIAL position, credit score, etc.
- How to job hunt on the Internet.
- How to get and keep your RESUME in shape and make best use of it.
- How to get more TRAINING on the INTERNET.
See pages on the website "worknlearn.us" for the classes in Biblical Values and Career Skills.
About Work & Learn, Inc.
29 HUNTINGTON ST, NEW LONDON, CT 06320, US
Work&Learn helps unemployed and under employed men and women develop their mind, body, social skills and spirit to contribute to their families and community. Our free Course is called Change Your Life Classes . Twelve different pastors teach Biblical Principles, six Career professionals teach Career Skills., and volunteer mentors and coaches give one-to-one assistance.
For ten years, Work&Learn has provided a free Course for adults who want to be successful in life, work, ministry and relationships.
The benefits for participants are:
The 13-week course has been offered 23 times free-of-charge in New London County, CT.
- Add purpose to your life
- Discover your career potential
- Build employability skills
- Grow your network
- Communicate confidently
- Find God in life and work
- Excel and enjoy everything you do
The 24th course will run via Zoom video conference.
We’re volunteers who recruit, instruct, mentor, train, give career and job advice and employment referrals, walk alongside, and enjoy lasting friendships with participants.
Many mentors started by taking the course, say they learn as much as participants. and then volunteer in future classes.
We partner with churches, ministries, employers, and service agencies.
We meet regularly to help with spiritual strengthening, career-changing and job-hunting.
Work & Learn, Inc. is a volunteer-based, Bible-based, interdenominational, 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
If you would like to receive help or volunteer to give help, please e-mail email@example.com.