Advisory Board Member
Mothers Raising Sons, Inc.
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Use your Godly talents and Gifts. We prefer to request your enjoyable experiences to help MRS progress to the next level. Need chairpersons
Administrative & Clerical
Please call: 404-247-1086
About Mothers Raising Sons, Inc.
1234 Panola Road, Ellenwoof, GA 30294, US
Mothers Raising Sons, mission is to establish, educate, enthuse and empower support single females raising boys household that promote proper guidance for positive family structure. Providing programs to the family to achieve the foundation, structure and independence needed for becoming productive and success adults. MRS MOTTO: A mother cannot be a father nor a positive male role model to her son(s), but she tries to play the role!
MRS meets the challenges of a boy being raised by a female to adulthood through a coordinated, progressive series of programs:
- E-Mentoring: Out of school time online; provide a compatible same sex role model for the males
- Coaching Online -
- Support Groups: provide mother & son opportunities to voice their concerns and identify issues affecting the family
- Seminars & Workshops: teach life skills techniques
- Referrals: provide mothers with information on community resources
- Support Services: tutorial assistance, childcare (reading) and nutritious meals for participants
- Conference/Workshop/Seminar - Family 1 day event "TO CAUSE A CHANGE"
- Court Orders One on One Parenting Classes - Personal counseling gear toward a specific area of parenting
- Activities: same sex ventures and family outings designed to promote family unity, implement social skills and cultivate a sense of belonging
- Educated Royalty TUtoring Service
- Success Unlimited - Employment Training
- Life Coaching