Lead Hero Care Caseworker (Guam)
1 person is interested
The Lead Hero Care Caseworker guides and oversees the Hero Care Network Caseworkers that assist with Emergency Communication Services (Red Cross Messages) between service members and their families.
- Ensures quality, timeliness, and consistency of casework by routinely monitoring calls and conducting routine evaluations using SAF quantitative methods and other tools and processes.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of a designated shift including: scheduling of staff assigning specific job functions, monitoring individual performance and workload, adjusting as necessary.
- Maintains a working knowledge of local, state and federal resources aiding military members, their families and veterans.
- Assure that the team always maintains strict confidentiality.
- American Red Cross background check
- Knowledge of SAF casework principles and Red Cross policies
- Knowledge of military terminology and culture
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work with or without supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others
We'll work with your schedule.
Route 4Building 285Hagatna, GU 96910
- Child Welfare
- Customer Service
- Veteran Care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, with a scheduled commitment