Become a Hospice Music Volunteer Today!
2 people are interested
Love to sing or play an instrument?! Join our team and be the reason someone smiles today!
Companion Hospice provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for terminally ill patients and their families. Each volunteer will receive a brief training and ongoing support from our staff. This a a great opportunity to give back to your community and you truly make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Music volunteers are special and unique individuals who are able to bring their enthusiasm and passion for music right to our patients who need it the most! Musicians will go into nursing homes, assisted living communities and private homes to help patients sing or play, perform their instruments and share their talents in therapeutic ways. Companion is looking for musicians to volunteer to assist our terminally ill patients and their families to express themselves in ways that only an artist help them to do.
Your commitment is completely up to you, whether you spend one day a week or one day a month. Volunteer assignments are based off of your availability and location. Your time is always deeply appreciated!
About Companion Hospice
2041 W. Orangewood Ave., Orange, CA 92868, US
To provide comfort, compassion and caring to individuals experiencing a life limiting illness. We affirm life and treat dying as a special and unique part of the life process. We empower and comfort the patient physically, emotionally, and spiritually in oder to retain their dignity and integrity. We are committed to honor patient's wishes in regards to their final phase of life.
- Companion Hospice is dedicated and committed to providing the best possible care for our hospice patients and family members.
- Our Interdisciplinary Team creates a loving approach to meeting the needs of those we serve by being compassionate and caring at a most difficult time.
- All our staff, including, our volunteers, receive intensive orientation and training, so that they are better equipped to assist our patients.
- Companion Hospice has several offices in the Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties; plus our newest office in Mesa, Arizona.
- We are Medicare Certified, State Licensed, and JCAHO Accredited.
We'll work with your schedule.
4199 Flat Rock Dr., #200Near your home, school or work location!Patients are located all over Riverside County!Riverside, CA 92505
- Music Arts
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- String Instrument
- Wind Instrument
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! We will work with your schedule!