Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide comfort, compassion and caring to individuals experiencing a life limiting illness. We affirm life and treat dying as a special and unique part of the life process. We empower and comfort the patient physically, emotionally, and spiritually in oder to retain their dignity and integrity. We are committed to honor patient's wishes in regards to their final phase of life.
- Companion Hospice is dedicated and committed to providing the best possible care for our hospice patients and family members.
- Our Interdisciplinary Team creates a loving approach to meeting the needs of those we serve by being compassionate and caring at a most difficult time.
- All our staff, including, our volunteers, receive intensive orientation and training, so that they are better equipped to assist our patients.
- Companion Hospice has several offices in the Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties; plus our newest office in Mesa, Arizona.
- We are Medicare Certified, State Licensed, and JCAHO Accreditation.
- Brandee Sharpe
- Need admin access?