Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
- To provide comfort, compassion and caring to individuals experiencing a life limiting illness.
- We affirm life and treat dying as a special and unique part of the life process.
- We empower and comfort the patient physically, emotionally, and spiritually in oder to retain their dignity and integrity.
- We are committed to honor patient's wishes in regards to their final phase of life.
- Companion Hospice is dedicated and committed to providing the best possible care for our hospice patients and family members.
- Our Interdisciplinary Team creates a loving approach to meeting the needs of those we serve by being compassionate and caring at a most difficult time.
- All our staff, including, our volunteers, receive intensive orientation and training, so that they are better equipped to assist our patients.
- Companion Hospice has several offices in the Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties; plus our newest office in Mesa, Arizona.
- We are Medicare Certified, State Licensed, and JCAHO Accreditation.
Would you recommend Companion Hospice?
by Dyandra M. (July 23, 2014)
Volunteering with Companion Hospice I've learn a lot about the final stages of life and how precious those moments can be. The patients are wonderful and appreciative. I recommend volunteering with Companion.
by Pauline N. (July 19, 2014)
Volunteering at Companion Hospice is a rewarding experience. The staff is a wonderful and caring group. I feel appreciated every time I spend time with the patient and family members. You can see the smile on their faces and how they light up. It's a great opportunity to learn and gain experience. I highly recommend Companion Hospice to anyone who wants to grow and share this heart warming journey.