Support Our Volunteer Services as a Volunteer Recognition Team Member
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
- Guide new volunteers and provide opportunities to recognize their great work
- Work with department(s) to build a plan for recognizing volunteers
- Support projects like birthday and thank you cards, appreciation events, and other opportunities that ensure volunteer engagement and appreciation are a top priority for the American Red Cross
- Understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service (training provided).
- Enthusiastic about American Red Cross programs and volunteerism
- Ability to work with computer database as needed(training provided)
- Comfortable making phone calls to volunteers and event planning
- Ability to work with diverse groups and creatively problem solve
About American Red Cross - Central California
1300 W Shaw Suite 4B, Fresno, CA 93711, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
836 Calle PlanoCamarillo, CA 93010
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per month