American Red Cross: Public Affairs Team Member
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
PURPOSE: The Public Affairs team tells the Red Cross story. They connect the public with our mission and activities. Through this, they support recruiting new volunteers, developing partners, education, and donor support. On this team, we have story tellers, videographers, photographers, bloggers, public speakers; students, retirees and working professionals.
Public Affairs Volunteers are visionaries... are you our next team member?
- Media relations, Communications, Marketing education and/or experience
- Photographers/videographers will need their own equipment
- A passion for connecting and communicating effectively
- A creative, energetic leader who enjoys meeting new people
- Interest in learning about the Red Cross mission, values, and culture
- Red Cross orientation (mission,values, culture, history, lines of service)
- Database and system training (Volunteer Connection, Brand Central)
- Disaster Public Affairs training (if you are interested; not a requirement)
- Aprox. 7-10 hrs of training for new volunteers
About American Red Cross - Central California
1300 W Shaw Suite 4B, Fresno, CA 93711, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
225 Prado Rd.San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Group Facilitation
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, but need individuals who can commit at least 5 hrs per month.