8 people are interested
EXPONENTS is a nonprofit organization located in the heart of New York City compassionately dedicated to serving those impacted by HIV/AIDS, substance use, incarceration and behavioral health challenges. We deliver these services through a client-centered, strength-based approach which greatly improves health outcomes and promotes overall wellness in our communities.
The photography volunteer will be attending graduations and fundraising events to assist us with the photos and video production process, i.e. planning, shooting, editing, and posting. The aim is to promote the EXPONENTS brand in the local and online community.
- Photography and video production
- Assist in larger social media campaigns
- Work closely and collaborate with the Fundraising & Events Manage
- Other related duties
- Should have experience in photography and video editing
- Self-starter; ability to initiate and work independently
- Ability to interact professionally with potential partners in person, via phone, and email
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Photoshop, Illustrator or other design program skills is a plus but not required
EXPONENTS volunteers have the chance to work closely with the Executive Team and have the opportunity to make true, meaningful impact in their time with the organization. Though this is a volunteer opportunity, college students can receive college credit. Commitment is 10-15 hours a week.
Interested applicants should apply for this volunteer opportunity by submitting a resume.
Candidates for initial phone screenings will be contacted in late January - mid February 2019.
17 Battery Place8th FloorNew York, NY 10004
- Event Planning / Management
- Commitment is 10-15 hours a week.