Are you a strong public speaker?
2 people are interested
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program is seeking volunteers to help a health based non-profit reach their goals and mission- sometimes as someone working in the background, and sometimes on the front lines. Volunteers love knowing that their work is helping to affect change on a larger level.
- Carry our message to elected officials at the federal, state and local levels
- Represent our chapter at health fairs and networking events.
- Join the fundraising or event committee. Attend once a week for at least 6 months.
Qualifications: Polite and friendly, helpful attitude, tries their best, is willing to be trained. No experience required.
Timeframe: Ongoing and depends on which opportunities are chosen. Time off is always flexible with advanced notice.
Location of work: Central office is right outside of downtown Ann Arbor. Has its own parking lot. May involve traveling to other locations based on volunteer opportunity chosen.
- Training from helpful staff
- Time off for vacations with advanced notice
- Volunteer liability insurance to supplement your own medical and auto insurance
- Invitation to volunteer recognition events
- Meet like-minded people, make friends, build connections
- Feel good knowing you are doing a good deed
Volunteers must be age 55 or better to apply. Provide your phone number when applying.Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-712-4325.
We'll work with your schedule.
Washtenaw CountyAnn Arbor, MI 48106
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Event Planning / Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training