36 people are interested
Graphic Designer: (Remote or Local to MN)
ORGANIZATION: Aeon For Ocean
Please visit the new page to apply.
36 people are interested
Aeon for Ocean (AFO), a 501 (c)(3), Our mission is to educate and increase awareness about ocean conservation and marine life amongst kids and their greater role in spreading the message to drive action. We are looking for someone to help support and expand our community engagement.
To Apply: Submit an application online on our Volunteer Opportunities page (https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicOrganization/2275a733-7286-4119-a9b6-5198a6bec667/1)
We are looking for volunteers to create conceptual graphics, animation, video content to educate a kids and adult on topics relevant to Aeon for Ocean’s goals and mission. Able to translate complex concepts into simple and easy-to-understand graphics.
- Outline and design custom graphics or video to be used for educational, marketing, etc. materials
- Implement designs using graphic design and video tools of your choice
- Create animated video simulation of marine environments
- Develop concepts and collaborate with other areas to produce standout work
- 50% adhere to brand style guide / 50% develop custom brand identities
- Monitor and track assigned projects and follow through on all phases of production
- Passionate about creating awareness, finding and implementing solutions to remediate issues
- Excited about applying technical and artistic skills for building our original media content
- Knowledge and experience using graphic design programs such as Photoshop, Flash, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Strong collaboration, communication and organization skills
- Ability to comprehend the big picture while paying attention to the smallest details
- Energetic team player with strong initiative, work ethic and ability to work independently
On successful completion of minimum six (06) months, a letter of recommendation will be provided to the volunteer on his/her request.
Aeon for Ocean is an Equal Opportunity Organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Aeon For Ocean
Mpls, Minneapolis, MN , US
To educate and increase awareness about ocean conservation and marine life among kids and their greater role in spreading the message to drive action.
Aeon for Ocean is a U.S.-based nonprofit founded by 7-year-old Aeon in Minnesota, to share knowledge about marine life, the oceans and our role in protecting this planet.
Our focus is on helping inland communities understand why the ocean matters and identify things they can do to protect the ocean. Through our Krill2Whale program and other initiatives, Aeon for Ocean is teaching kids they can save the World Ocean for eons!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 15, 2022
- Graphic Design / Print
- Animation Software
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training