12 people are interested
Fundraiser and/or Grant Writer for Non-Profit Horse Farm and Petting Zoo
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
HAPPI FARM is a unique non-profit organization that utilizes a variety of animal interactive programs to improve the quality of life for children dealing with Down syndrome, visual impairment, cerebral palsy and amputations. We are seeking to raise money to allow these children with special needs to have a quality of life. We need your help to:
- Raise funds for our cause.
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds and coordinate activities of volunteers and interns related to event planning and execution
- Create marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes.
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities.
10251 Orange Dr, Davie, FL 33328, US
HAPPI Farm's mission is to promote positive development and life enrichment, providing experiential human-animal interactive bonding. Horse and Petting Pal Interaction, Inc. (HAPPI Farm) is a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of others through interaction with a wide variety of animals. We reach out to many groups of people including disadvantaged children, youths at risk, seniors and military veterans. Many research studies have shown this interaction to be emotionally and physically beneficial. Studies have also concluded it is an effective alternative education. HAPPI Farm operates strictly on the goodwill of the public.
Horse and Petting Pal Interaction is a Animal Activity Learning Center for children and adults with special needs and limitations and the general public.
Our programs include Care of Farm and Exotic Animals and Therapeutic Horseback Riding
OUR GOAL is to provide individuals, families and groups a chance to overcome difficulties and improve their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development by the assistance of animals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 13, 2022
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours a week.
- Happi Farm would like to have someone with at least 6 months experience working with corporate sponsors, or fundraising. However, if you are a go getter, we would be happy to hear how you can help. Thanks!