Administrative Services + Front Desk Support
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide front desk and phone coverage and backup phone coverage when Administrative Services & Volunteer Program Manager is in/ out of the office.
Assist with a variety of administrative activities, including, but not limited to:
* Copying Checks/Open Mail in preparation for weekly deposits
* Help maintain New Employee Notebooks and assist with admin onboarding tasks (Update Mailboxes, in/out board...ect
* Help maintain Anchor Center’s Informational Email by forwarding emails to appropriate parties
* fill out Visa reimbursements when requested
* Input data into a variety of databases used by Anchor Center. Data entry may include Volunteer records, donor information, financial information, Student Information etc.
* Send information regarding Anchor Center to interested parties
* Update and distribute internal documents
* Help maintain Anchor Center calendars by adding appointments
***as needed Administrative Services Duties***
Qualifications, Other Duties and Responsibilities
* Task-oriented with strong organizational skills and able to develop and implement systems and manage multiple projects
* Demonstrate initiative and follow through
* Must have strong communication skills
* Flexible, work well with people and have the ability to participate as an integral member of a team
* Respect confidentiality of Anchor Center families, donors and staff
* Represent Anchor Center in a professional and positive manner in the community
* Share the values and standards of professionalism and respect adhered to at Anchor Center
***Can Comite to being consistent 3 months or more***
* Experience working in an office environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Computer competency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
* Demonstrated ability to learn and use data bases (e.g., Access, Financial Edge, Raiser’s Edge)
* High degree of ethical behavior and integrity
* Educational/classroom environment including children with limited or no vision and frequent parent/family visits
* Able to lift 40lbs for moving boxes of equipment or supplies
Purpose of Position:
Administrative Services Support Volunteer provides support to the Administrative Services and Volunteer Program Manager providing necessary and crucial assistants impacting and supporting the mission through everyday integral tasks.
Benefit: Great position for collage grads looking to strengthen their resume!
We'll work with your schedule.
2550 Roslyn StreetDenver, CO 80238
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a commitment of at least 3 months, thank you!
- Ready to learn and enjoy the little accomplishments!