DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
VP/Director of Business Development - Real World Data Research
ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
HHP is seeking an experienced healthcare VP/Director Business Development - Real World Data Research to launch its Real World Data program ( https://humanhealthproject.org/hhp-real-world-data-program/ ) into the Clinical Research market.Essential Functions
- Effectively navigate the CRO and clinical pharma landscape
- Manage and grow specific assigned accounts by researching, developing, and validating new prospects and existing clients
- Build strategic plans for your clients that focuses on education, relationship building and driving recruitment and retention
- Understand HHP’s unique selling proposition and how that translates to each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions
- Work with other team members, as needed, to propose solutions and close deals
- Delight clients and prospects by delivering exceptional customer service
- Help bring awareness and support for HHP's programs
- Be a team player by sharing knowledge and open dialogue with peers to ensure ongoing education
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required, MBA and/or medical-related degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience working in pharma sales, medical communications, medical education, or advertising; selling into the Clinical Trial space (CROs, direct-to-pharma Clinical Trial Managers) = jump to the front of the line.
- Past experience independently building and managing successful relationships with clients in a sales capacity or at an agency
- Past experience working in, and being successful in a start-up environment a huge plus
- Proven track record of success - specifically exceeding sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of health care, pharmaceutical marketing, clinical trials, and trends in digital marketing; adequate therapeutic area knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to speak with a variety of stakeholders including CROs, pharmaceutical Clinical Trial Managers, physicians, patients/families, health care organizations, and advocacy groups
- Self-starter who is able to roll up his/her sleeves, take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and be efficient/productive
- Outgoing and friendly personality and the ability to connect with a variety of stakeholders
- High degree of integrity and business ethics
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 22, 2022
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Market Research / Analysis
- Please fill out the Application form to complete the HHP application process. You can copy & paste the link into your web browser. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnvpQA9F_Tjbkfot-9qs5ZlQWHtx-Dp0E9e0aFn0MinthjBA/viewform?usp=sf_link