2 people are interested
The Accounting Volunteer is a high-impact, skilled volunteer role on the Finance Team, which is headed by Love INC’s Financial Administrator. The volunteer would serve at our office located in Melbourne, Florida. Someone qualified for this role must have:
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A substantive accounting background
- Ability to process assignments with attention to detail, assuring that assignments are done with a high level of accuracy.
Regular tasks include:
- Data-entry into our accounting database
- Preparing bank deposits
- Upkeep of Excel spreadsheets
- Maintaining data integrity
- Correspondence with donors
- Making occasional phone calls.
The role expectation is consistent weekly service, between 4 to 5 hours a week. This position is not for someone seeking a short-term or transitional role, rather it’s a role designed for someone available and willing to serve on an ongoing basis.
We'll work with your schedule.
830 N. Apollo Blvd.Melbourne, FL 32935
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Financial Service Assistance
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 5 service hours per week
- Christian, Accounting background and experience