Visit Our Hospice Patients One Hour A Week? Incredibly Rewarding!
3 people are interested
Our Patient Companion Volunteers offer kindness, attention and thoughtful support to hospice patients and family members at a time when it means the most. Make weekly one-hour visits to provide -
- a caring presence, ease loneliness, and share stories and laughs
- help with enjoyable activities
- a heartfelt reminder that our patients are not alone on their end-of life-journey
Volunteers mean so much to our patients and families!
We offer great training and ongoing support to ensure that you feel comfortable in your work as a valued member of our Hospice Team.
Visit our website at: www.goodshepherdhospice.com to submit your volunteer application and we will follow up with you right away. Or, contact Melody Roster at 417-881-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
3250 S National Ave.Springfield, MO 65807
- Hospice Care
- Music Arts
- Relationship Building
- Veteran Care
- Visual Arts
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour a week. Flexible, we'll work with your schedule.
- Work Individually or in Teams