Personal Shopper: Help Women Get Ready for Success!
DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
Ready for Success provides lower-income women and men who are working towards self-sufficiency with gently-used and new professional clothing and accessories suitable for job interviews and the workplace.
Ready for Success Women's Program is looking for female volunteers who are interested in working one-on-one with women entering or reentering the workplace to act as a personal shopper and assist them with assembling professional wardrobes through weekday appointments.
Volunteers provide an essential service by assisting our clients in shopping our site for multiple professional outfits, personal care products, accessories, and much more. At Ready for Success , our goal is to provide clients with a complete and enjoyable shopping experience. We also want our volunteers to enjoy themselves and feel a sense of fulfillment through contributing to our program.
Location : 815 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
Schedule : Weekday volunteer opportunities available
- Act as a role model to our program clients
- Dress code of business casual or business professional required
- Display a positive attitude
- Treat program clients with dignity, and respect the confidentiality of their situations
- Available weekdays
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Good communication, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Reliable, outgoing, responsible, flexible, patient
- Retail experience, and or knowledge of appropriate fashion for today’s job market preferred
- Commit to one year of involvement and sign up for at least one two-hour shift per month
- Interview with staff
- References and a Background Check
Contact Jennifer Paffel for additional questions at
612-872-1509 or Jennifer@readyforsuccessmn.org
We'll work with your schedule.
815 E Franklin AveMinneapolis, MN 55404
- People Skills
- Life Coaching
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Retail / Sales
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 2+ hours/month (flexible daytime shifts)
- 1 year involvement required