9 people are interested
- The Marketing Intern is an organized and enthusiastic team member. You will be responsible for developing marketing collateral. During the internship, you will work on fundraising events, special museum programming, camps and outreach activities. At the end of your internship, you will have a portfolio for future jobs and a possible letter of recommendation from our Marketing Director.
- MMCM offers a flexible schedule. Interns can work up to 30 weeks full time. You must be able to commit a minimum of three months and 10 to 15 hours a week. This internship is unpaid.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Create social media content and update social media to promote all museum events and recognize donor contributions
- Help with the production of collateral including brochures, handouts
- Help create and manage production of collateral for special events and fundraising events
Marketing Intern Qualifications
- A Marketing major or minor at a community college or university
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as collaborative skills to work with museum staff
- Ability to manage people and projects in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards
- A persistent self-motivator who can work with minimal oversight and achieve goals on a consistent basis
- Detail-oriented and organized
Contact Volunteer and Event Coordinator Kaye Reimers, email@example.com or call (989)-399-6626 for more information!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Mid-Michigan Children's Museum
315 West Genesee Avenue, P.O. Box 2283, Saginaw, MI 48602, US
Our mission is to provide a fun, hands-on place where children can use their curiosity & creativity to learn about their world.
to provide a fun, hands-on place where children can use their curiosity & creativity to learn about their world.
315 W. Genesee AveSaginaw, MI 48602
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Schedule is flexible- email or call for more info
- Marketing student